Customer Service and Inventory Control Team Member
Ottawa Bike and Trail is looking for an enthusiastic, customer service minded individual to help manage our inventory, front-end sales operations, and on-line sales channel.
Candidates must be passionate about helping us grow a strong cycling community and building a strong, independent, and expanding bicycle retail business.
About Ottawa Bike and Trail:
Ottawa Bike and Trail is a full-service, independent bicycle shop located at the intersection of the Flint Hills Trail and Prairie Spirit Trails State Parks. We provide bicycle sales, repairs and rentals. We also provide trail transportation and tours.
+ Manage, organize, and audit inventory
+ Develop and implement inventory management procedures
+ Organize and manage product displays
+ Manage stock levels and develop purchase orders
+ Implement product shipping and receiving procedures
+ Manage on-line Sales Channel (Shopify)
+ Manage customer special orders
+ Assist with customer checkout and communications
- Excellent people and communication skills
- Quick and effective problem-solving skills
- Organizational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to work as a team player and independently
- Experience controlling inventory within a retail setting
- Experience creating and maintaining inventory procedures
- Basic computer skills and familiarity with point-of-sale systems
- Ability to increase or maintain profits through inventory control
- Familiarity and experience with an inventory control and point of sale software
- Great energy and infective enthusiasm
Interested candidates should fill out the application below.